TD-Jet Generation TD-Jet Generation

So nice que I watched twice ...
I think simple feelings like profit over small things makes everyone happy ... And you put it in the nicest way on this ep. Nice job , Dave !

Theft Box Theft Box

HAHAhah, I have lol'd...
The ending reminds me a Genesis song ending. Creepy.

Potion Shop Potion Shop

So cute! loved it! =)

Fathom Fathom

Totally aproved for development... Keep on going, Mr/Ms.! I would love to see the rest of it..
=D

MURDER MURDER

Loved it! the way you play doesn't need to go by winning, but just get all the endings... just as most of your games... This is wat makes it more addicting...
Well done!

Night Trap Night Trap

Awesome game for a 2006 Upload!
I'm fan of all your cartoons... Keep on drawing! =D

Samination responds:

Thanks!

Coma Boy Loop Coma Boy Loop

Kind of good if you need to put on a menu or a chat screen in a game... Nice job bro!

Okay Okay

It's a good common feelings song... And that's good cause at least somebody will identify himself with the lyrics... And the voices tones made it smooth.. Well done!
Liked it! and keep it up!

SonicWombat responds:

Thanks for thinking about my work, man! Peace and no worries.

De4dl0ck - HandzUp Loop #1 De4dl0ck - HandzUp Loop #1

Well... I had listened to it for a while.. About 5 minutes, and then I realize that it was a loop! Geat job! =P

De4dl0ck responds:

Thank you! :D

Mr.Robot Mr.Robot

I see what you mean. Might be something like a robot that is more tough, with angry eyes,lots of weapons and stuff. And this one looks friendly.. HAhahaah
Looks awesome by the way! Nice work

Tank Evening Tank Evening

Your flattened drawing style makes the whole thing look confortable to look at
And the holes effects by bullet impacts you made , are really cool ! Not like a hole of a pimple ..
Well done! =))

Shit-Hole Shit-Hole

I Think this is the kind of drawing you started making out of nothing and then, popped out this scene... Nice work there! =P