Coma Boy Loop Coma Boy Loop

Kind of good if you need to put on a menu or a chat screen in a game... Nice job bro!

Okay Okay

It's a good common feelings song... And that's good cause at least somebody will identify himself with the lyrics... And the voices tones made it smooth.. Well done!
Liked it! and keep it up!

SonicWombat responds:

Thanks for thinking about my work, man! Peace and no worries.

De4dl0ck - HandzUp Loop #1 De4dl0ck - HandzUp Loop #1

Well... I had listened to it for a while.. About 5 minutes, and then I realize that it was a loop! Geat job! =P

De4dl0ck responds:

Thank you! :D

Cane Swinging Cane Swinging

nice and funky! Happy too... Perfect soundtrack for a platform game.. HAhahahhah
And listening! =P

Moral Decline Moral Decline

This echoed sounds reminds me some sort of space or deep sea "atmosphere"... Am I right? HAhahhahah
Nice one! =P

AliceMako responds:

You are correct, i'm fond of submarine vibes.

Everything is Floating Up Everything is Floating Up

Oh Man!!!

That's perfect! this song really makes a picture of things floating up when you hear it... Beautiful and inovating song!

I'm so interested to use this in some clip that I will do at future.
Check your PV to some more information please!

Bearbound- Main Theme Bearbound- Main Theme

Woot a song!

I'd like this song! It remembers me an old game that i used to play when I was a little child.
And, I could use this song for some sort of movie clip, with your permition first?
I would be grateful if you accept.

Space Hero Space Hero

Man, seriously

I usually don't write reviews for some artists but, you really deserve this
Your song is so fuck'n great!!!!!! And, if I chose this one to some movie maybe, could I use it?

Back seat rock Back seat rock

hhahaha

Great song man... this is always useful on my school projects that involve movies.
Of course, i put the credit of the artist of the song that i use

=P

Sadja's Soul Sadja's Soul

Omg

I really like this song. it's a little unconfortable at the start, but all rest is really good